Sunday, March 6, 2011

Call of the Wild: Leopard Print

Some of you may have read my post from a while back about zebra print ottomans and how much I love them.  I also love leopard.  I think the concensus out there is that a little is great, but that it also goes a long way.  I couldn't agree more; I think it's really fun and fresh, but has to be within reason!  Here are just a few examples of where I think leopard can work really well...

I love the idea of using old chairs with a modern print like this one to make it fresh and new again.  I like it as a one off as in this case but would also like it in a dining room, either at the heads of the table or all the way around!

{Better Homes and Gardens}
I love this overall look as a way to cozy up a room for Fall.


It's also fun on a bed, especially with the chocolate brown walls for more sophistication.


If you're interested in more ways to use leopard,
you might enjoy my post about African Designs here.

What do you think of leopard?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love leopard print...no room is complete without it...I plan on using a Ralph Lauren velvet leopard print and am trying to use some restraint and not put it everywhere..lol...love these images of leopard on the chair and pillows...
maureen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...