Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Favorite Interior

Today I'm excited to be guest blogging for Staci at her blog, Inspired By Life.  She has a great series where bloggers talk about their favorite interiors.  I was having so much fun following along that I decided to jump on into the game!

 
It was hard to find my absolute favorite though, I must admit! That was partly because I often love one room in an interior, and then not the next (does this happen to you too?), so to zero in on one was a toughie.  However, I also kept second-guessing my choices because I kept thinking the interiors I wanted would be ones that many of her readers had seen thousands of times before!  So, I decided to go the unconventional route and pick one from a wonderful Spanish design magazine that is a bit unique, and hopefully fresh, to her readers...as well as all of you!

Please hop over to Staci's blog and check out all of the inspiring posts that she has there. It's definitely a favorite of mine!  And thanks so much Staci, for including me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking forward to discovering your "favorite" room..am heading over there now..
maureen

Barbara Jordan Dettweiler said...

Well, like I said it was really hard to choose! I love this one but there are so many that I love - I just thought this was one was the most unusual!

under spanish moss said...

Going over to check it out!

Staci Edwards said...

Thanks again for joining in the fun Barbara - It was delightful to have you over! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...