Friday, May 18, 2012

New Items At Linen Haus

Hi Everybody!  It's Friday and I'm ready.  The weather is supposed to be great all weekend and we have plans to get out and enjoy it while we can!  We will be grilling both days, ignoring our huge to do list enjoying the sunshine and some new Seattle friends. 

I have added some things to the shop that I thought you all might like to see.  Here is a sampling of what's new:

Vintage European Monogrammed Linen Tablecloth with blue and red stripes
The linens that inspired it all...rescued from an old castle in Bavaria, with a gorgeous sheen and lovely french ticking in a variety of colors (more coming soon).  These tablecloths are  ideal for everything from long, elegant dining tables to casual provence style outdoor settings.  Or, if you'd rather use them in a creative direction, they'd make beautiful fabric for pillows, throws and other decor.


Gilded Vintage German Books
Vintage books - in amazing condition!  Ideal for beautiful vignettes.

Vintage Austrian Botanical Prints
Vintage Botanicals on a large scale with vibrant colors.
Someone had better snap these up quick.  I am very tempted to frame them in a grouping above the bed in our master!

Almond Damask Vintage Tea Towels
Monogrammed vintage tea towels with a lovely damask design.

Vintage Hungarian Soda/Seltzer Bottle
A variety of Hungarian Seltzer Bottles - they add great character to a kitchen.

Stop by and take a look if you  have a minute. 
I'll be adding more in the next few weeks so there is more to come!

Have a great weekend!

16 comments:

The enchanted home said...

All so beautiful but especially love the books, the color is stunning! Have a great day.

Acquired Objects said...

Wow Barbara everything looks so wonderful. Congratulations on getting your shop opened and I wish you the best!

XX
Debra~

Acquired Objects said...

Wow Barbara everything looks so wonderful. Congratulations on getting your shop opened and I wish you the best!

XX
Debra~

Haus and Home said...

Beautiful items! I love the vintage botanical prints!

I Dream Of said...

Your weekend sounds like such fun! Enjoy! Such beautiful finds here - those books are begging to be painted, I think. Are you "Buzzing" about June 4? I most certainly have it on my calendar! XO

Splendid Sass said...

All so beautiful, Barbara. I love the linens of course, and the books are fabulous!
Happy Friday.
Teresa
xoxo

The Buzz Blog said...

Love those bottles and will have to invest in some for my new kitchen! I'm hopping over to the store to see more...
xxoo

Stacy CUrran said...

Barbara, everything is so pretty! I'm always so impressed by the rescued vintage linens - incredible!
Stacy

michele said...

i will take a peek when i get a second. gorgeous offerings, barbara!

michele

Mona Thompson Providence Ltd. said...

Such wonderful items...all hand picked with great taste...Have a great weekend. XO, Mona

Leslie said...

So pretty Barbara! I like the Hungarian Seltzer Bottles and tea towels. I'll pop over to check everything out.

Have a nice weekend. I had my windows washed today which means that it may rain..

leslie

mary said...

Hi Barbara, I went to your shop the instant I saw the blue leather bound books with the intent to purchase them--but they were already gone. Good luck with "Linen Haus" I have the feeling that you are going to be very successful. Mary

Unknown said...

Love those seltzer bottles, Barbara. The linens are just beautiful. Have a lovely weekend!

Anonymous said...

GREAT POST:)thank you so much for sweet words on my blog and come back and visit me soon...I have more swedish inspiration for you:)

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se

LaPouyette said...

Hallo Barbare,
nichts fuer ungut - aber ich wuerde mal sagen, dass es ich bei den 'tablecloths' um Mangeltuecher handelt, man kann sich ja mal irren...

But - lovely Botanical prints.

Happy weekend. k

Taylor Greenwalt said...

I just bought some botanicals that I am going to have framed. I love the ones you have.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...