Friday, October 19, 2012

Berlin's Light Show

Berlin is currently celebrating its Festival of Lights and it looks incredible!  I can only imagine how surreal it must feel to walk around the city when it's lit up like this, with illuminations and projections lighting up more than 70 landmarks.  I thought I'd share a few of the most stunning shots from this spectacular event:




Festival of Lights 2012


Festival of Lights 2012






It ends October 21 so we have to hop on a plane NOW to get there in time.  
Anybody want to join me??  :)

Click here to see more!

3 comments:

Splendid Willow said...

Barbara,

There is a reason Berlin is dubbed the Art Center of Europe.

I know two Swedish top art gallerists who have opened galleries in Berlin!

One love to go back one day.

Hugs to you pretty lady!

Mon

I Dream Of said...

Let's go! These photos are absolutely stunning. How amazing it must be to see it in person. Did you see the post about the Castles of Germany on This is Glamorous? We could spend a few days in Berlin, then go on a castle tour. Happy weekend! XO

Taylor Greenwalt said...

These are beautiful. I bet the light show is even more beautiful in person.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...